Silver Dollar Eucalyptus - DIY Wedding | Showers | Event | Holidays
These Silver Dollar Eucalyptus branches are one of the most popular wedding greens due to its easy to go with color and durability. These are slightly fragrant and a great item for DIY weddings, showers, events and home décor. The leaves come in various shapes and have a light green color to them which makes it an easy color to pair other flowers with. They add great texture to any floral design and are very durable. Add Silver Dollar Eucalyptus to your beautiful elegant DIY project.
- 8-10 stems in a bunch
- Silver Dollar Eucalyptus are available year around.
- Leaf sizes, shapes and color may vary depending season.
- Silver Dollar Eucalyptus most commonly used in bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, garland, table runners and backdrops.
When to order:It is better to order early rather than later to ensure availability.
If needed for a specific event, please note desired arrival date and EVENT DATE* in the comments of your purchase.
Recommended Delivery Date:2-3 days before your events. If your wedding is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
How to Care:Once you receive the products you ordered, please follow the below directions step-by-step.
- Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper. Give the product a fresh cut of about half an inch and put in water as quickly as possible.
- Product is packed tightly to avoid damage in transit. Please give them a little shake before putting them in water to hydrate.
- If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
This product is perishable, credit requests must be made within 24 hours of receipt with photographs of defect. No refunds will be made after 24 hours of receipt.