Fresh English Lavender Flower - 10 stems
These English Lavenders are freshly picked to order and come about 10-15 stems per bunch. English lavender is known for its fragrant and dark lavender-blue flower spikes. English lavender is also called true lavender or common lavender.
They are great for weddings, fall colors, boutonnieres, and bridal/baby showers. They add great texture and aromatic touch to any floral design and are very durable.
★ Fragrant: Both Lavender leaf and flower are sweetly fragrant
★ Classic Purple: Lavender color represents grace, and elegance and most delicate and precious
When to order:
It is better to order early rather than later to ensure availability.
If needed for a specific event, please note desired arrival date and EVENT DATE* in the comments of your purchase.
Recommended Delivery Date:
2-3 days before your events. If your wedding is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
How to Care:
Once you receive the products you ordered, please follow the below directions step-by-step.
- Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper. Give the product a fresh cut of about half an inch and put in water as quickly as possible.
- Product is packed tightly to avoid damage in transit. Please give them a little shake before putting them in water to hydrate.
- If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
Due to their custom nature, these handcrafted greeneries are final sale.
This item is made-to-order and cannot be returned or returnable.
Unconfirmed address could delay shipment.